• Deadlock: if you have started to research and are now stuck. I can search for a document or information that will enable you to pick up the next part of your research.
• Specific research: if you would like to research a particular branch or find out about a few generations.
• Descent: if you would like to know about descendants of a branch of your family, or the children of a couple.
• Turnkey genealogy: if you don’t have the time to do the research yourself, I am at your disposal to piece together your ancestry over the number of generations you wish. The certificates of baptism (or birth), marriage and death are researched and supplied for each ancestor. Here are a few possibilities:
– agnatic ancestry or ancestry by direct line: the lineage is taken back from father to son, only along the male line, as far back as the archives exist, which usually corresponds to 8 generations, up to about 1737 (public records and parish registers).
– ancestry ‘by branch’: this is the complete ancestry. The lineage is taken back on the male and female sides of each branch (parents, 4 grandparents, 8 great-grandparents, etc.) over 5 or 6 generations, meaning back to the middle of the XVIIIth century (public records and parish registers)
–If you found a genealogy on Geneanet, Genealogie.com, Ancestry Family or research and want it checked by a professional, I will bring you evidence or parentage will correct the errors.